A toddler on my bus just licked the window. I …oh god. I just can’t even handle it.
it’s so weird that men can make endless misogynistic comments and not have to reassure people that they don’t hate women but when women, especially those in the spotlight, talk about things concerning women they feel an overwhelming need to constantly reassure the world that they don’t hate men, that they love men.
and by weird i mean a cultural norm to demean women and overvalue men.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
WHY ARE PEOPLE WITH PENISES GIVEN FREE CONDOMS WHEN THEY DON’T NEED TO HAVE SEX BUT PEOPLE WITH VAGINAS STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THINGS LIKE PADS AND TAMPONS FOR SOMETHING THEY CAN’T STOP
Vote me for president I will make all tampons and pads fucking free
tumblr taught me so much about representation tho…. today i literally can’t watch a film without thinking
"why is everyone so white"
"why is everyone straight"
"why is everyone so male."